Social Icons

youtubetwitterlinkedin pinterestinstagram rss feedemail

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

How to Stop Auto Play on Shockwave Files in Dreamweaver

I figured out how to do it!

I was searching the internet for about 2 hours trying to figure it out and no one had the simple answer!

I kept trying to do it manually in the code, but it was not working. Finally after messing around forever, an alert window popped up and Dreamweaver told me to change the value in parameters...?
Oh yeah! duh!

(I'm using Dreamweaver CS6)

So all you have to do is:

1. Select the Shockwave file in design view by clicking on it.

2. When the Properties window appears, click on Parameters.

3. Add Autostart and make it's Value false, then save the page to preview it in your browser.

Note: My Dreamweaver is buggy sometimes and I have to sometimes double click and re-click on objects in design mode to select them. So, if you don't see the Properties window appear when you click the first time, try a few more times. It should look like this-

click on Parameters button at the bottom

set value to false

No comments :

Post a Comment