Social Icons

youtubetwitterlinkedin pinterestinstagram rss feedemail

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cat House for Max

Max is my boyfriend's cat. I get to spend lots of time with Max and cat-sit him during the holidays. I know that Max likes carpet and he likes sitting on top of cardboard boxes. After my boyfriend moved to a new place, there was a lot of cardboard boxes left over. And after I watched the crafting happening on Heroes of Cosplay, I suddenly was inspired to make a nice cat house for Max!

The theme is a steamboat. I used a cardboard box, cardboard pipes for the steam pipes, acrylic paint to paint the outside and hot glued some extra pieces of carpet on to it. It cost me a total of $0 to craft because all the materials I used were basically recycled materials. Max loves it!!


No comments :

Post a Comment